Listed here is what some of our students had to say:
‘we love creating TV programs at USC»s Annenberg TV News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I love seeing therefore alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the new students getting included with the student that is different who recruit at the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‘I look ahead up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here’s what some of our admission counselors had to say:
‘ I adore leaving work each time and hearing the marching band practice during the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. We love that the band we can operate on the track during their practices. Good music to truly get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back again to campus! It’s great to hear what they did within the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it’s a sendoff for our football team, but it’s also a complete lot of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the part that is best comes at the conclusion of the evening when they start the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I adore when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, particularly in Alumni Park it is the perfect setting with all of the trees and Doheny into the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Guests were able to wait classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events throughout the weekend.
One special program showcased a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to own him offer his perspective on being truly a parent that is proud of USC students as a visitor weblog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s viewpoint.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my third grade daughter Lindsay was delighted. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern Ca. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are thrilled to take college with one another and my spouse Kathy and I are pleased and proud to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they truly are not the only ones in our home who’re part of that Trojan Family. It has been clarified to us from the beginning that as parents we too are people associated with the family members. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we now have experienced from people associated with the university has been wonderful. Just this past weekend, we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being along with your kiddies as we all experience the enjoyable activities that are offered. But it’s also inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has because of its students as well as the parents of the students.
Our children are far from house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we like to visit and understand they’re in good fingers when they’re in LA. After all, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For those of you that are considering transferring to USC we offer a true quantity of references and programs to greatly help guide you through the transfer application process.
1) go through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a guide that is comprehensive our application process and I also reference it quite frequently.
2) spend close attention to the Additional Course Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students ought to be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community colleges, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is really a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of their courses will move.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days throughout the autumn for pupils interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. Within a transfer time pupils get the chance to take a hiking trip of campus, attend an educational information session, and listen to an aid presentation that is financial.